Why should you care for your latex?
- remember that latex is a natural product and it can oxidizes so if you want to keep your latex like, you need to care for it in a proper way.
So how should you care for latex?
- remember to wash away all powder from latex before the first use,
- always wear your latex with silicone products which are dermatologically tested,
- put the latex only on a clean body,
- store your latex in recommended packages, after cleaning and protecting it with proper silicone product,
- protect your latex from sunlight (suggested dark and dry places) and sharp things.
What can destroy your latex?
- wearing it on textil clothes,
- dry cleaning,
- smoking in latex,
- wearing it with the use of oils (e.g. vaseline, baby oils),
- wearing it together with metal things,
- using untested silicone products,
- sharp things.
How should you dress your latex?
- wash it in warm water with an approved latex shampoo to rinse away all dirt,
- replace the water and add silicone product to finish washing latex clothes,
- dry your latex (without any automatic dryers),
- clean your body and patiently put on your latex with the proper silicone product
On our site you can buy full range of products to protect your latex